DeepAR for Android
DeepAR for Android is a ARR library. It supports both Java and Swift projects.
- The main interaction with the API is through the
- DeepAR does not take in the camera feed as default. Use
receiveFrameto feed camera, video or photo frames into DeepAR. RGBA and YUV input pixel buffers are supported. Android demo project showcases using DeepAR with CameraX framework to feed camera frames into DeepAR.
- DeepAR will render its AR output onto a surface.
- DeepAR can also produce its output in form of ByteBuffer that can be used with streaming APIs.
- Screenshot and video recording capabilities are included out-of-the-box.